RZR Turbo and XP1000 Laminated Safety Glass Windshield
- RZR 2021 RZR XP 1000 Sport, 2020-2021 RZR XP 4 1000 Premium, 2020-2021 RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter, 2020-2021 RZR XP 1000 Premium, 2020-2021 RZR XP 1000 High Lifter, 2020-2021 RZR XP 100 Trails & Rocks, 2020 RZR XP 4 1000 LE, 2020 RZR XP 1000 LE, 2019-2021 RZR XP Turbo, 2019-2021 RZR XP 4 Turbo, 2019-2021 RZR XP 4 1000, 2019-2020 RZR XP 1000, 2019 RZR® XP Turbo LE, 2019 RZR® XP Turbo, 2019 RZR® XP 4 Turbo LE, 2019 RZR® XP 4 Turbo, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 Ride Command Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 DYNAMIX Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 Ride Command Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 High Lifter Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 DYNAMIX Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000, 2019 RZR XP® Turbo Dynamix, 2019 RZR XP® 4 Turbo Dynamix, (compare your hood/bottom to the windshield in the pictures for fitment, this will fit the new style hood). This will not fit the Turbo-S due to the different cage.
- Louvers along the bottom to help prevent the vacuum created with most other full windshields.
- Laminated safety glass.
- Powder coated metal frame-standard color is gloss black
- Quick connect mounting clamps.
- DOT Rated and etched into the glass.
- Made and or assembled in the USA.
- Laser cut EMP logo plate included.
- There are breakaway tabs so you can still mount most side mirrors to the side tubes.
This is a great windshield for the RZR Turbo or XP1000. The glass is laminated safety glass, the same as many automotive windshields. The powder coated metal frame is made from 14 gauge steel. It will fit with the factory top pictured and many other aftermarket tops. The louvers along the bottom let is just enough airflow to help prevent some vacuum while keeping the wind off of you.
We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.